Last Update: 20/12/20
Outpost is a trademark of MS Distribution SAS
The head office : 2 rue Raoul Sberro, 95120 Ermont, France
SIRET : 82314696400015
Phone : +33626189401
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be absent from December 24, 2020 to January 04, 2021 and we will not be able to answer your questions or make any expeditions during this period.
- It is specified beforehand that the present conditions govern exclusively the sales, by outpost, of http://www.outpost-shop.com or http://www.outpost.fr.
- Outpost does not have a physical store, the head office will not receive any customers unless if you have obtained an appointment.
- These conditions are addressed to a consumer who has full legal capacity. These conditions apply to all orders you place on this site.
- We do our best to satisfy you. On this site, we present to you all essential characteristics of the goods. We will be attentive to the remarks you send us (click here to go to the '' Contact us '' section)- The characteristics presented (photos, descriptions ...) are taken from the information given by the manufacturers.
Terms and conditions of use
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address, mailing address or other details to help you with your experience.
- When do we collect information ?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
- How do we use your information ?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- How do we protect visitor information ?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Do we use 'cookies' ?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
- Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
- We have implemented the following:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
1 - Delivery times, costs and terms of delivery
1.1 Terms of delivery
We will ship the products to you at the address indicated in the order form.
1.2 Delivery time
- The shipping costs vary according to the destination and the weight of the parcel, here is a grid of the fees found more often, they can be different from the Final shipping costs.
|3 ~ 6 jours *||6 ~ 12 jours *|
|1 ~ 2 jours *||2 ~ 4 jours *|
1.3 Delivery tracking
You can contact us by phone (+33626189401) if you have any questions regarding your delivery (click here to access the '' contact us '' section)
We will deliver to you by the date indicated in the confirmation message of your order.
In the event of delay in delivery, we will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible and we will propose a new date.
We can consolidate orders on a single delivery date if you make multiple orders at the same time and have different delivery dates.
In case of unavailability of the ordered product, we will inform you as soon as possible. We will offer you a product of a quality or an equivalent price.
1.4 Shipping cost
- The shipping costs vary according to the destination and the weight of the parcel, here is a grid of the fees found more often than not they can be different from the Final shipping costs.
|6,82 €||18 €|
|27,82 €||45 €|
2 - The price
The prices of our products are indicated in euros all taxes included (French VAT and other applicable taxes). These include, but are not limited to, the cost of processing your order and shipping.
If you request a delivery outside France, your order may be subject to taxes and customs duties when it arrives at your destination. Payment of these fees and taxes is your responsibility and we invite you to contact the competent authorities of your country. You should also check the possibilities of importing or using the products you order from us in the country of destination.
3. Methods of payment and security
3.1 Methods of payement
You have several means of payment to pay your purchases on OUTPOST-SHOP.COM
Payment can be made on the secure banking servers of our partner PAYPAL and PAYPLUG. This implies that no banking information concerning you is transmitted via our site.
By PayPal or Credit cards:
With PayPal your financial information is never communicated to OUTPOST-SHOP.COM.
Indeed, PayPal encrypts and protects your card number. Pay online by simply entering your email address and password if you have an account.
By check or bank transfer:
All information will be provided at the end so that you can send your payment.
Payments via our website are subject to a security system. We have adopted Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt credit card details. To protect against possible intrusion, we do not store credit card numbers on our computer servers. Credit card numbers are processed by Paypal or Payplug which returns an authorization number.
4 - Satisfied or refunded, terms and conditions
In accordance with the legal provisions, within 14 days of receipt of your product, you can exercise your right of withdrawal. You do not have to give reasons or pay penalties. With the exception of the return costs, which remain your responsibility, we will refund to you the total amount paid at the latest within 30 days after your retraction. On our proposal, you can also opt for another method of reimbursement.
In accordance with the legal provisions, the right of withdrawal can not be exercised for products made to order, according to the particular specifications of the consumer.
5 - SALE - BLACK FRIDAY
Products on sale or during sales are not returned or exchanged.