Hill People Gear | Heavy Recon Kit Bag
When we were planning the Recon Kit Bag, we kicked around basing it on the original pattern instead of the Runner's pattern.
- 500d construction
- 7.5"x11.5"x1.5" - This is .5" thinner than the original KB to account for the addition of PALS accessories on the front
- Rear of pistol compartment is fully lined with velcro loop if you want to set it up for something other than pistol carriage
- Rear of 1" deep main compartment (.5" thinner than original KB main compartment) is fully lined with FS 6/12 fabric with velcro loop facing outwards. You can use either velcro backed or PALS pouches on this face. Great location for heavier items that need to be secured such as magazines.
- Front of main compartment has dual slot pockets with dummy cord loops.
- Front of bag has 4 row / 8 channel PALS grid implemented with FS 6/12. It can be used with FS proprietary 6/12 pouches or any PALS accessory.
- Bottom of bag has 5 row / 1 channel PALS grid. Good location for knife, suppressor, or tourniquet.
- Pistol compartment and main compartment both have buttonhole style drain holes at bottom
- Weight: 1.40 lb
- Length: 1.50 in
- Width: 11.50 in
- Height: 7.50 in
- Product Name:Hill People Gear | Heavy Recon Kit Bag
- Product Reference: HREKBCY
- By Hill People Gear
- Price: 144,99 €
- Product Width: 30.00 cm
- Product Height: 25.00 cm
- Product Depth: 3.00 cm
- Product Weight: 0.70 kg
- Description: When we were planning the Recon Kit Bag, we kicked around basing it on the original pattern instead of the Runner's pattern.