Hill People Gear | Runner's Kit Bag
The Runner's Kit Bag was designed specifically for carrying a pistol while running in urban environments.
It also works well in higher activity situations (running, mountain biking, rock climbing) where you would like to discreetly carry a pistol and very little else.
The Runner's Kit Bag includes the following features:
- 500d construction
- quick access concealed pistol compartment
- comfortable mesh backed H-harness allows you to wear the Kit Bag by itself or underneath of a pack
- elastic keepers for the H-harness straps
- Velcro loop and dummy cord loop in pistol compartment allow for various retention options
- tabs with grimlocs at the top for hanging on another pack, or for use with Lifter Straps (optional) for docking to a host pack
- tabs on the bottom for attaching to another pack, or for use with the Stabilizer Kit (included) for running with
- Front zippered access flat pocket with two interior slot pockets with dummy cord loops above them
- pro - tip: replace the color matched parachute cord zipper pulls with flamboyant contrasting colors of your choosing for an even lower social profile.
- This is not a good choice if you want to carry a 6 shot bigger bore revolver (S&W N-frame and similar). The lack of a middle pocket for the cylinder to intrude into tends to jam the cylinder into your chest. Go with the original Kit Bag instead.
- Product Name:Hill People Gear | Runner's Kit Bag
- Product Reference: RUKB
- By Hill People Gear
- Price: 109,90 €
- Product Width: 30.00 cm
- Product Height: 20.00 cm
- Product Depth: 3.00 cm
- Product Weight: 0.50 kg
- Description: The Runner's Kit Bag was designed specifically for carrying a pistol while running in urban environments.