Decades of military and emergency professionals around the world have put their trust in the Pocket’s ability to deliver water free of bacteria and protozoa. Quickness counts too with an output of 1 liter/minute through our silver-impregnated ceramic filter. This steel bomb of a filter comes with a 20-year warranty.
- Technology: Pump filter, ceramic depth filtration (0.2 microns = 0.0002mm pores)
- Effect: Eliminates bacteria, protozoa, cysts, algae, spores, sediments and viruses in combination with particles greater than 0.2 microns.
- Output: Approx. 1 l/min
- Capacity: Up to 50’000 litres depending on water quality
- Weight: Approx. 550 g Dimensions: 24 x 6 cm
- Guarantee: 20 years
- Material: Aluminium, stainless steel, silicone, ceramic
- Accessories: Prefilter, bottle adaptor and carry bag
- The first portable water filter - today a classic.
- Made from top-quality, durable materials. This is why the Pocket is suitable for the toughest of conditions and is the first choice for extreme adventurers like Mike Horn.
- The tried and tested ceramic depth filter removes bacteria, protozoa and other disease-causing agents. The principle: The micro-organisms cannot pass through the mini pores of the filter ceramic (0.2 microns) because of their size (greater than 0.2 microns = 0.0002 mm).
- Unlike disposable filters, the ceramic can be cleaned several times - even in the field.
- Improved, round pump handle for better ergonomics and an outlet hose which can be attached to water containers with a simple clip.
- Product Name:Katadyn | Pocket
- Product Reference: 35-1K77-Y4B6
- By Katadyn
- Price: 299,00 €
- Product Width: 27.00 cm
- Product Height: 10.00 cm
- Product Depth: 20.00 cm
- Product Weight: 1.30 kg
- Description: The classic Katadyn Pocket is a small but reliable friend you want along to keep you healthy and hydrated.