This is our version of that venerable and popular design, canvas M1967 butt packs. It can be used in the following ways:
- Shoulder Bag - with the included shoulder strap
- Butt Pack - goes nicely on our Prairie Belt or Recon Belt (sold separately), and probably a lot of other detachable pack belts and battle belts.
- H-Harness Web Gear - with the separate purchase of a Prairie Belt and our Shoulder Harness, you can recreate that classic belt kit in modern materials.
- Top Pocket - can be mounted as a top pocket on our larger packs including Umlindi, Ute, and qui-Ya. Probably on some other company's large packs as well.
This is a panel loading pack with some internal organizational options and significant external expansion via lightweight 6/12 PALS cut fabric and compression straps. Features include:
- full size panel opened by #10 zipper
- internal mesh zippered pocket
- full PALS cut velcro internal panel
- 2 PALS cut side slot pockets
- PALS grid on bottom
- rear diagonal PALS cut panel with delta strap wings for compressing onto a belt
- removable HDPE framesheet
- simple lumbar flap attachment works on a variety of belts
- top grab handle
- shoulder strap attachment tabs
- H-harness attachment tabs
- top and bottom compression straps that also attach the butt pack as a top pocket on other pack
- Weight: 1.30 lb
- Length: 4.00 in
- Width: 11.00 in
- Height: 7.00 in
- Dimensional Volume: 308.00 in3
- Product Name:Hill People Gear | M2016 Butt Pack
- Product Reference: HPGBP
- By Hill People Gear
- Price: 179,99 €
- Product Width: 25.00 cm
- Product Height: 20.00 cm
- Product Depth: 8.00 cm
- Product Weight: 0.80 kg
- Description: Hill People Gear M2016 Butt Pack is a updated version of the venerable M1956 / M1967 military butt pack.