Our ultra-portable washing machine makes your journey easier. This convenient, pocket-sized travel companion allows you to travel lighter and helps you save money, time and water. Weighing less than 142g (~5oz.) the Scrubba Wash Bag is a modern take on the old fashioned washboard. It is twice as effective as hand washing* and a lot more hygienic that a dirty hotel sink.
Tens of thousands of travellers, campers, backpackers, hikers and holiday makers have experienced firsthand the quality wash our internal flexible washboard delivers.
With a Scrubba Wash Bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps.
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
- Weight: 142g (~5oz.)
- 54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21.3" x 12.6"
- 16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage) - 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4"
- Lightest washing machine in the world weighing only 142g (~5oz.)
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- Easy release air valve
- Doubles as a dry-bag.
- Product Name:Scrubba | Wash Bag
- Product Reference: P4-DVDR-F3B2
- By Scrubba
- Price: 49,99 €
- Product Width: 20.00 cm
- Product Height: 20.00 cm
- Product Depth: 5.00 cm
- Product Weight: 0.35 kg
- Description: The Scrubba™ Wash Bag is the world’s smallest washing machine and the ultimate travel and camping essential.