Reliable and reusable, an invention that seemed obvious in retrospect Kingii is lightweight and can be worn in and around water. You can reuse Kingii by replacing the CO2 cartridge inside. If you love swimming, surfing and the water, you will love Kingii.
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3|
| As an addition to wearing the Kingii, we recommend you also wear a Personal Flotation Device.
| When Kingii is needed, pull the lever until the internal CO2 cartridge is pierced and the bag starts to inflate within seconds.
| Once Kingii is inflated, either swim to safety or call for assistance. You may also use the attached whistle.
Kingii is reusable
After usage, deflate the balloon, fold it and put it back into the pouch. Replace the CO2 cylinder carefully and the Kingii is ready to be used again.
- - Dimensions (non-inflated): 11x6,5x2,5 cm
- - Dimensions packaging: 15,5x10,1x6,2 cm
- - Weight of one Kingii incl. cartridge (excl. packaging) 168g
- - Volume of gas: 5.89 l CO2
- - Buoyancy: 57.87 Newton
- Product Name:Kingii | Kingii Wearable
- Product Reference: 54-N7IN-UF02
- By Kingii
- Price: 107,99 €
- Product Width: 17.00 cm
- Product Height: 13.00 cm
- Product Depth: 10.00 cm
- Product Weight: 0.30 kg
- Description: Kingii is the new wristband for all those who love water! If you need help to stay afloat, pull the lever and an inflation bag will pull you to the surface.