Hill People Gear | Mountain Serape
The Mountain Serape is an exercise in insulation versatility. This single item functions in the following ways:
- insulated hooded poncho
- knee length greatcoat (zipper or hook secured)
- blanket for two in a survival situation
- half zip sleeping bag good for a 20-30 degree temperature gain
It has the following features.
- 66" x 88" - Note that the way the sleeping bag mode works makes this effectively much longer when in that mode. It will extend 12" past the head of a someone who is 5'10" and 220 when in sleeping bag mode.
- DWR treated 70 denier mini-ripstop shell sheds snow and light rain
- 2.4oz primaloft fusion insulation
- YKK zippers
- at 2.5lbs it is heavier than a comparable sleeping bag, but lighter than a comparable sleeping bag plus comparable jacket.
- Product Name:Hill People Gear | Mountain Serape
- Product Reference: HPGMC
- By Hill People Gear
- Price: 299,00 €
- Product Width: 30.00 cm
- Product Height: 20.00 cm
- Product Depth: 10.00 cm
- Product Weight: 1.00 kg